Friday Fiesta

One of the much awaited films of the recent days is hitting the screens today and that's 'Mayakkam Enna' for you.

Directed by Selvaraghavan with his National Award winning brother Dhanush playing the lead role, the movie brings together the celebrity siblings for the fourth time, after 'Thulluvadho Ilamai', 'Kadhal Konden' and 'Pudhpettai'.

"I was about to act in Aayirathil Oruvan itself, but things didn't materialize. The role I have played in Mayakkam Enna is totally different and I am so happy to work with my anna after a long gap," says Dhanush.
Selva says, "I don't like to repeat myself, so Mayakkam Enna will be a total contrast to my earlier movies. At the same time, I can say that the movie will very well be within the commercial format. It is a feel good and warm film."

Richa Gangopadhyay has played the leading lady in this movie produced by Gemini Film Circuit and Aum Productions. Music is by GV Prakash Kumar and cinematography by Ramji.


POST A COMMENT